Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sweet Freedom!

My husband loves me so much he bought me a car!!! As most of you know, I don't get out much. This is partly because I have an aversion to wearing anything besides sweat pants, but mostly because I didn't have the means to get anywhere. But that's changed now that I have this little baby! Isn't she beautiful? It's a '96 Toyota Tercel with only 126,000 miles on it and one previous owner. The only problem I have with it is that there is no radio. Or speakers. But we're going to fix that! My mom offered to buy me one so I won't have to drive in silence anymore. Now I just need a job and I can start being a productive member of society again! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hope your Toyota is as good to you as Tony's was to him. We kept postponing a new car until the Camry died, but it never died. He got it when it was 6 years old, drove it 12 more years, and it was still plugging along when we gave it back to his dad a week ago. Here's to independence! :)

Debbie said...

Congrats!! Hooray for independence. Glad you guys got to get a second car. You won't ever regret having two cars.

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

I used to have a '94 Toyota Tercel. I loved it!! It got great gas mileage. We sold it on craigslist about a year after we got married. It had over 200,000 miles on it and was still going strong. Great little car!