Friday, February 26, 2010

I'd like to thank the academy...

So...my friend Katie nominated me for this award:

Thanks Katie! I'm pretty sure it's not an actual award, but I'm flattered nonetheless. So with this award I am supposed to say 7 interesting things about me. Hmm...

1. I don't have a middle name.
2. My favorite color is black. People tell me black isn't a color. They are wrong. If there is a black crayon, then it is a color. It's simple logic, people.
3. I collect books and I don't always read them. I think I just like how they look on my bookshelf.
4. I'm allergic to codeine. It's in a lot of cold medicines so I have to suffer whenever I get sick.
5. My mom has a gender confused Yorkshire terrier named Fifi.
6. I'm REALLY bad at math.
7. I played the violin in 4th and 5th grade.


Interesting enough for you? I hope so. That wasn't easy for me.

Now im supposed to nominate some people.

I nominate Heather & Tony and Chris & Audra, because they are the only other blogs I read.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I kid you not it took me a whole hour to think up seven things.

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your award!! ;)