Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trip to La Grande


Last weekend we went home to La Grande. Because Taylor recently passed away I wanted to go see Lady. I also figured that I could take pictures of her since I have a new camera. We left after work on Friday and made it home without any problems this time. We watched the BYU game on Saturday and ate pizza. We worked on out thank you cards too. We got about half done and ran out of cards so we bought some before the game and worked on them during the game. On Sunday we packed up our things and headed back to Corvallis. We stopped at Multnomah falls and hiked part way up. We took a few pictures. We got a good one of us two with the waterfall in the background. It was a pretty good weekend.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Nice pictures of the falls. did you take the long shot with your camera?

Debbie said...

Wow. Lady doesn't look half bad. I really like your camera. Hope we can get one soon. Glad you all came. Happy Birthday Brianne.

Heather said...

I miss Oregon... I can't wait to take Tony and Afton to Multnomah falls! Glad you were able to have a good trip home.