Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Look Mom, I'm on TV!!!!!

As Brianne mentioned in our last blog post, there was some excitement at our apartment complex last Friday morning at about 4am. Yesterday Brianne and I were on TV! We were interviewed by KPTV Channel 12 and KGW Channel 8. The interviews were aired at 10pm and 11pm. The videos were posted on their websites this morning. Here is the video from KPTV Channel 12 called Feds Arrest 3 In Drug Raid At Salem Apartment. This is the better news report.

This video is the one from KGW




This is a written article entitled Agents Arrest 3 In Salem Drug Raid where we were quoted.

~Josh

3 comments:

Debbie said...

We saw both clips last night. Then I told all my friends at work and made them watch the video. WOW! You guys did a great job with the interview. Has anyone called you to say that they saw you last night?

Heather said...

The back of my head was on the Boise news once, but I have never been interviewed. Tres cool.

Uncle Jonah said...

That is weird. But it is funny that now you are famous.