Friday, January 8, 2010

The Lasting Musical Influence of My Father.

We were driving back to Salem from Albany. This is what I played on my ipod:

House of the Rising Sun - Animals
Ain't no Sunshine - Bill Withers
Grandma's Hands - Bill Withers
Lean on Me - Bill Withers
Lola - The Kinks
Summer in the City - The Lovin' Spoonful
One - Three Dog Night

And it turns out that I don't have Cover of the Rolling Stones by Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show. I thought I did.

I not sure whether I should thank dad or not.


~Joshua

4 comments:

gwen said...

You can almost never escape the influence of parents!

Debbie said...

But what good taste he has!!! Love all the songs you listened to.

Heather said...

Where's the Beatles???? Nice playlist :)

kc and k said...

I ditto what Heather said.

(I've heard your dad sing "Lola" a few times mostly when he's around Krissy's dog.)