Monday, October 12, 2009

Go Beavs!

Josh and I haven't been to an OSU football game in a really long time. Luckily, we have Josh's parents to take us to games! Before the game we ate at Local Boys (fantastic Hawaiian-style food loaded with carbs) and walked around campus. The OSU campus is GORGEOUS this time of year, and whether or not you are a football fan, it's impossible to ignore the pre-game excitement. Our seats were really high above the field, as depicted below. Here are some photos of the festivities:The view from our seats. I told you we were up there.The boys coming out of the giant helmet.This is Stanford's mascot. I thought they were the Cardinals. Apparently they are the Dancing Trees with Top Hats. Whatever he is supposed to be, I thoroughly enjoyed watching this guy.
I can honestly say I have no idea what's going on here.Touchdown!

The Beavers beat Stanford with a score of 38-28. Everyone was saying it was a good game. I wouldn't know. I have a really hard time focusing on football games. It was a lot of fun being in Corvallis again. I can't express enough how much I LOVE Corvallis in the fall. It's so beautiful. Just look:
Thanks Reed and Debbie for the fun weekend!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You are most welcome. We had a great time and yes Corvallis is beautiful in the fall.

Uncle Jonah said...

When are my parents going to take me to a football game? Oh wait, BYU-Idaho has no sports. I am jealous of your weather. For the most part it is pretty cold.

Heather said...

Go Beavers! (Afton has a stuffed beaver from IKEA, and I think of you two whenever she plays with it.)