Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Apartment/Hair Cut

We've gotten a few requests to post pictures of our new apartment. I thought now would be a good time since we've been here for two weeks. We're not done decorating yet. And eventually we'll get rid of the futon.
This is one corner of our living room. It's significantly bigger than the living room in our old apartment. Actually, the living room and kitchen alone are about the size of our entire apartment in Corvallis! No joke.

This is the bathroom. It's bigger than our old one, with a full counter and plenty of storage!
This is our new dresser. We got it at Ikea last weekend. It took us over 2 hours to put it together! We also have the matching end tables (in the next picture). The lamps in the other picture are also from Ikea. I really like that store. Can you tell?
This is the bed. Don't our kitties look good with the decor?
Here is the kitchen. It is SO much bigger than our old one! We don't have to put our table in the living room anymore! I really like the pear mat and and towels we got.

**Also, in celebration of the new apartment, I got a new hair cut! It's actually like two hair cuts in one. I can wear it with bangs...
...or without! And both look amazing!**

P.S. Josh is really liking his job (especially now that he doesn't have to commute), and our kitties are doing really well in our new place.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Great haircut and great apartment. And I thought that the kitties were pillows on the bed. They matched so well. See ya this weekend.
Love mom

Heather said...

I love IKEA too (I may have already mentioned that) -- I went to IKEA today. I have an IKEA wish list. I found the perfect IKEA shelves for my home office. I like to just wander around IKEA even if I know exactly what I want there. I like the smell of IKEA cinnamon rolls :). I want to try IKEA lingonberry jam... The apartment and the haircut look great! Are you guys coming home to LG for Easter? It'd be fun to see you.

Chris said...

Looks great!! It is so liberating to have more space, isn't it? The haircut, of course, looks wonderful! I think I'm going to have to check out IKEA someday when I'm decorating and organizing the new house.....except I don't have a pickup and the closest one is 7 hours away...

gwen said...

Very nice--both the apartment and the haircut! ps I love cats!

Krissy T. said...

It was nice to see you guys at my Open House! Thanks for coming! Also, the new haircut was soooo cute.